Do You Need a Parenting Coach?
- repeat directions over and over again (to little effect)?
- have children who are disrespectful?
- beg, plead, and bargain with your child?
- feel guilty when you say “no” to your child?
- feel yelling is the only way to get your child’s attention?
- find yourself at the mercy of your child’s tantrums?
- wonder how the other parents you know seem to have it all figured out?
- spend more time with your children than you do with your spouse or with other significant adults in your life?