These are my favorite parenting resources and pros:
- Celebrate Calm (My dads LOVE Kirk Martin)
- Impact Parenting I've known Diane and Elaine for years...they are true ADHD experts!)
- Common Sense Media.org Even my kids downloaded their app. This is an awesome, free resource.
- Healthy Kids This is the American Academy of Pediatrics website. Bookmark this site!
- Conscious Discipline is a great resource for tips, tricks, and methods.
Need a licenced therapist, nutritionist, or psychologist? One of my gifts is connecting people. Schedule a free call to learn about how I can help with your search.
Books I could not do without:
For Parents about "Parenting":
For the Kids:
My Mom is Great A sweet story that reminds kids that their moms are human
Ten Minutes Til Bedtime Super fun bedtime story for kids who don't want to go to bed.
When Sophia Gets Angry A gorgeous book that shows how Sophia goes from anger to self-soothing and back home again.
The Care and Keeping of You Fantastic for tweens, just drop in their bedroom and let them explore.
The following books are helpful for kids who are struggling with managing their big, angry emotions
Beth Carey has a series of books for parents to read WITH their teen that teaches teens the basics of L.I.F.E (Learning Information For Everyday).
Marketing was not a part of my Early Childhood Degree so when I launched my own coaching practice, I needed a lot of help. Here are the marketing pros who have helped me realize my full potential so I can focus on helping women enjoy being a mom!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you click and signup.