These are my favorite parenting resources and pros:
- Celebrate Calm (My dads LOVE Kirk Martin)
- Impact Parenting I've known Diane and Elaine for years...they are true ADHD experts!)
- Common Sense Media.org Even my kids downloaded their app. This is an awesome, free resource.
- Healthy Kids This is the American Academy of Pediatrics website. Bookmark this site!
- Conscious Discipline is a great resource for tips, tricks, and methods
- Jessica Lahey Her resources page alone is worth a download.
- The Co Parenting Collective is your resource for co parenting families.
- Co-Parent Dilemmas podcast is a must-listen for parents who have co-parenting struggles.
Books I could not do without as parent with kid trouble (Or even good kids):
For Teens and about Parenting Teens:
For kids who are struggling with managing their big, angry emotions:
Marketing was not a part of my Early Childhood Degree so when I launched my own coaching practice, I needed a lot of help. Here are the pros who have helped me realize my full potential so I can focus on helping moms of spirited kids.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning I’ll get a small commission (at no extra cost to you) if you click and signup.