Have you ever wished there was a manual for success as a Mom? We all need help from time to time. I’m no exception, I have a parent coach, too! And I love reading parenting books. I like to say that I read parenting books so my Moms don’t have to! These are my go to resources for all things parenting.
- parentguru.com (I answer parenting questions on this membership site)
- All John Rosemond books
- The Love and Logic books
- How to Raise an Adult
- The Collapse of Parenting
- Nurture Shock
- The Blessing of a Skinned Knee
- Dr. Leman books
- How to Raise a Drug-Free Kid
- Boundaries books
- The Plug In Drug
- Change Your Brain Change Your Life Before 25
- Ending Sibling Rivalry
- ADHD Nation
- John Ratey books (Spark, Driven to Distraction)
- A Better High
Honestly, being a mom should be easier.
For less than a Starbucks habit, it can be...
Subscribe below to get on the MomTribe waitlist and to get my most popular parenting ProTip, "The Doctor."